Moving to a new home can be stressful. Changing addresses, packing boxes, and hiring moving companies is mind boggling. There’s just so much to do. But when? To help ease the stress, I’m sharing my many moving tips in this awesome 4-page Free Printable Moving Checklist and Planner. It’s great as a moving apartment checklist too!
This definitive moving guide offers a monthly, weekly, and daily plan for moving your home. No more last minute packing. Get organized earlier, hire moving companies in advance, get truck rentals booked, or employ moving services sooner. No more last minute home moving gotchas.
The Printable Moving Checklist and Planner will help you to:
- Save money on your move by planning ahead.
- Save money by moving fewer items and decluttering.
- Contact moving companies, truck rentals, or moving services sooner.
- Identify moving tasks to complete on a single master list.
- Keep track of completed home moving items.
- Save time when relocating or moving.
- Stay on schedule with a monthly, weekly, and daily planner.
- Not forget a thing! The checklist and planner keeps track for you.
- Identify some great free moving tips and tricks!
- Keep sane. Moving to a new house or apartment can be stressful.
- Gives you an all-in-one moving apartment checklist.
Other home moving checklists you may like:
- Printable First Apartment Essentials Checklist
- Printable Dorm Room Essentials Checklist
- 15 Free Printable Home Inventory Worksheets
When you move, do you tend to be the checklist maker and planner? OR do you prefer to just throw everything into an unmarked box? Any tips or tricks for planning a move and saving money? What’s on your moving list? Did I miss anything?
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.