Moving into or renting your first apartment can be an exciting and confusing time. What are the necessities needed? What items should you buy? What should you leave? To help you cut through the clutter, I’ve put together the First Apartment Essentials Checklist for renters. This list can be used as a moving apartment checklist for those looking to move as well.
Since there are wide variations in what people deem “necessity items”, I’ve made this list fairly broad, and hopefully helpful to a range of apartment renters. The essential items are grouped under these headings for best organization: Basic Furniture, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Laundry, Cleaning, Closet & Storage, Personal, and Odds & Ends.
First Apartment Checklist
Use the free First Apartment Essentials Checklist to:
- Save money by avoiding the stuff you don’t need.
- Get organized before moving into your first apartment.
- Keep track of only the items you need.
- Identify items you may need to buy in a shopping list.
- Help organize your items into boxes for the move.
- Serve as a moving apartment checklist, or a checklist for moving into an apartment.
Other home moving checklists you may like:
- Printable Dorm Room Essentials Checklist
- 15 Free Printable Home Inventory Worksheets
- Printable Moving Checklist and Planner
What are your apartment essentials? Did I miss something important? What was your first apartment like? My first apartment had cockroaches. Not kidding.
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.