What is going on with food prices, again? It’s been a hot second since I last spoke about groceries and shrinkflation, but here I am again crying at the checkout.
I’m not tearing up alone. I was on Cross Country Checkup this week talkin’ about food insecurity and ways to cut costs.
I’ve also got good stuff on real estate, privacy, and photography!
Let’s do this!
Today’s newsletter is 258 words, 1:15 minutes.
1. Kerry on CBC Radio. I joined host Ian Hanomansing on CBC Radio’s Cross Country Checkup to talk about food banks and rising grocery prices. I shared ways to cut costs.
2. LOL! Grocery chains pledge to help cut food prices
3. Everything, basically. A grocery list of which foods cost more
4. Swear-free edition. State of Mortgages and Real Estate in Canada – Doug Hoyes and special guest Ron Butler (YouTube)
5. Delete everything. Google’s new ‘About You’ feature helps you remove the stuff about you
6. Science of decision making, money edition. Where We’ve Been and Where We’re Going (study)
7. Update your head shots. You can learn to be photogenic
8. When you need directions. A better way to ask for advice (Adam Grant)
9. Welcome to Canada! Newcomers’ Guide to Finances in Canada (newsletter course by Erica Alini)
🙌 Got a money question you’d like answered? Hit reply and send it my way! I’ll answer some of them in upcoming editions of the newsletter!
Love love love,
Not subscribed yet?
Join 25,000 other readers and receive the Cash and Kerry Newsletter in your inbox each week!
"*" indicates required fields
Just the highest quality ideas you’ll
find on the web.
Don’t leave without your FREE Budget Bundle!
Copyright © 2008-2023 Kerry K. Taylor • All rights reserved.
With your money!
Download our FREE Budget Bundle to get the 3 tools you’ll need to reduce debt and increase financial wellness.
You’ll join 25,000 subscribers and get The Cash and Kerry Newsletter every Friday. No spam, ever! Unsub in a click