It was a tumultuous year. Basically…
- The markets went UP.
- The markets went DOWN.
- Some people claimed to be clairvoyant about the markets going UP and DOWN.
End of list.
To be honest, I really didn’t care how the markets performed in 2014 because I (mostly) have a low-cost diversified portfolio. Here’s how to get one:
- Millionaire Teacher by Andrew Hallam
- Canadian Couch Potato FAQ
- Canadian Couch Potato Model Portfolios
- Rebalance your Couch Potato Portfolio with these free tools
People who think they can predict the market entertain me, but I ignore them. Stay tuned for market movements in 2015…