If you’re visiting from Steve Pavlina.com, then welcome to Squawkfox, where personal finance and frugal living are sexy, delicious, and fun. I’m Fox, the author of this mind-boggling blog.
Last week Steve wrote a poignant piece on How to Be a Man, and invited readers to blog a companion piece called How to Be a Woman. His readers braved the challenge, exposed their estrogen, and submitted 52 entries. I couldn’t resist the opportunity to flex my female force and posted my humorous thoughts on being a wonderful woman.
I am humbled and honored to be selected by Steve Pavlina as an entry well worth your eyes.
- Squawkfox Presents: How to Be a Woman
If you like me:
Subscribe to articles in a reader (it’s free!) OR
Subscribe to articles by email (it’s free!)
Some popular articles you may like:
- Toastmasters is Torture! So why do it?
- Ten things you should never carry in your purse or wallet
- Top Five Frugalicious Lunches (some raw, some cooked)
- Ten reasons soaking dried beans can change your life
If you’re feeling adventurous, be sure to grab some grapefruit and ready your red bra for my archives.
Thanks for visiting!