Over the last week Squawkfox has seen some print and digital ink. I would love to welcome all new Lifehacker and Globe and Mail readers to this frugalicious blog. The community here is smart, savvy, and downright sexy. Seriously. Feel free to jump in by commenting and sharing your smart spending views. All opinions are welcome.
You Lifehacking lot tried your best to take down my server with your traffic. You almost won. I’m thrilled you liked (and downloaded) the Free Printable Workout Log. Major big thanks to Lifehacker‘s Adam Pash for bringing this post to his readers.
Since you seek helpful (and free) life hacking tools and printables, here’s a list for your downloading pleasure.
- Printable Grocery Shopping List (all healthy foods)
- 10 Free Downloads
- Rent Vs. Buy Calculator with video
- 5 Financial Tools
- 5 Cheap, Easy, and Healthy Dinners for $5
The Globe and Mail
You crazy Canucks found me in the Report on Business section of The Globe and Mail, Canada’s largest circulation national newspaper. Thank you to journalist Steve Ladurantaye for mentioning Squawkfox in his story. I am humbled and honored (honoured).
Since you went loonie looking for ways to save your toonies, here’s the post mentioned in Mr. Ladurantaye’s article:
Some Canuck-loving posts you may also enjoy, eh!
- Stop giving the government an interest free loan
- How to Write a Resume (that gets job interviews)
- How To Buy Life Insurance Without Getting Screwed
- 10 Reasons Soaking Dried Beans Can Change Your Life
If you have any questions or comments, do leave your thoughts below. New readers can catch up with this blog’s best posts here. Enjoy!