I’ve posted this workout log because seeking financial fitness is no different from pursuing physical fitness. They’re one and the same. Once fitness is found in one area of life, the rest falls into place. Besides, if you’re not healthy, your wealth will likely suffer as a result.
In the spirit of watching your wealth and health prosper this year, I’ve created this Free Printable Workout Log (exercise log sheet) to help you track your fitness sessions. You track your finances right? Tracking your fitness is the same.
Workout Log: download here (PDF Format)
How to use the Workout Log
Just download the workout log by clicking the picture or the link. Here’s how it can help you get fit:
- Stay frugal by tracking your fitness for free.
- Easily track weekly and daily workouts.
- Monitor fitness goals and achievements.
- Get trim, slim, and fit by honestly logging your exercise sessions.
- Keep a pulse on weight fluctuations, heart rates, and energy levels.
- Plan daily workout schedules.
- Track time spent exercising, distance traveled, and workout intensity.
- Have fun with fitness by using an attractive workout log or exercise log sheet. 😉
This two-page free printable exercise log covers a whole week. So keep yourself motivated by tracking your weekly fitness goals, hours of exercise, and workout type. There’s no time like the present to start with a simple and frugal walk to get your heart racing.
If you’re interested in all topics where health intersect with wealth, take a peek over in the Heath & Wealth category for so much more. Topics include mental health, physical heath, financial heath, and the modern challenge with all face with too much social media use. So print my workout log, put on a smile, and put some time into upping your wellness this month.
Love love love,