Free eBook: The Insider’s Guide To Frugal Food & Fitness!

2010-01-23T23:39:34+00:00 Food, Health & Fitness, Links|

Due to popular demand I’ve updated my Free eBook: The Insider’s Guide to Frugal Food & Fitness! (Second Edition). I’ve added more delicious recipes, more stunning photographs, and more frugal fitness fun!

Who It’s For

It’s for You! Paying too much for healthy food at the grocery store is frustrating, and spending big bucks for a gym membership is expensive. That’s where this free 92-page eBook comes in.

squawkfox frugalfoodfit free ebook

Download: The Insider’s Guide To Frugal Food & Fitness

What You’ll Learn

In it, you’ll learn how to:

• Save hundreds at the grocery store.
  • Uncover the secrets to healthy & frugal foods.
  • Prepare delicious and easy recipes.
  • Get recipes for frugal lunches, dinners, snacks, and desserts.
  • Get fit & fab with 3 simple fitness plans.
  • Track your fitness progress with a workout log.
  • Get inspired with stunning photography!
  • And much more…

Here’s a sample sneak peek:

free ebooks download free pdf ebooks

Downloading Ends Soon!

This 92-page eBook is usually a special gift for subscribers only, so here’s your chance to get something super slick for super free. Subscribing to Squawkfox is free anyways. So maybe just sign up for updates while you’re at it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you’re already a subscriber then don’t worry. You can still download this eBook anytime!

Do you like it? If so, I have a small request!

1. Let me know. Share your feedback in the comments section below or shoot me an email.
  2. Help spread the word. Pass this page around to your friends, family, and pets! (I love pets) ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what ya think!

1. Matt Jabs July 16, 2009 at 8:25 am

Kerry… I cannot wait to read this.

The exact premise of the book, or as much as I can pick up on from this post, is the exact course my wife & I have been traveling with increased regularity in the last 6 months. I have lost 38 pounds and she has lost 15. We have cut our grocery bill down from $400/month to $250/month all while switching to predominately organic, fresh, local foods. We began ordering more staples in bulk and making the majority of our food at home.

Not only has it made us more healthy and saved us money… it has brought us closer together!

Thanks for the free download… God bless.

2. Kerry July 16, 2009 at 9:20 am

@Matt WOW! Congratulations on a major accomplishment. WOW. What you’re saying is soooo true though. The simpler the foods, the less you’ll pay, and the more likely you’ll be slim and trim.

3. Sagan July 16, 2009 at 11:33 am

Nice! So generous ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Kathryn July 16, 2009 at 4:44 pm

I’m sharing the link with everyone I know. Thanks!

5. puerhan July 17, 2009 at 2:40 am

I have the previous edition, when I saw this one I retweeted it and now I’m going to download it, the sample photographs look brilliant and I look forward to reading it.

Thanks!

6. puerhan July 17, 2009 at 2:46 am

Just downloaded it and wonder whether it might be clearer if the pdf file name had a “2” at the end or something to differentiate it from the previous edition in case people like me find we have 2 copies of apparently the same document lying around.

Best wishes.

7. Kerry July 17, 2009 at 5:21 am

@Puerhan This edition says, “Second Edition” on the cover. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. […] Squawkfox.com is giving away a free e-book!ย  Get it now while it’s still free! […]

9. […] Free eBook: The Insiderโ€™s Guide To Frugal Food & Fitness! – by Squawkfox Paying too much for healthy food at the grocery store is frustrating, and spending big bucks for a gym membership is expensive. Thatโ€™s where this free 92-page eBook comes in.ย  Kerry has compiled a great list of delicious recipes, stunning photographs, & frugal fun in this 2nd edition of her eBook.ย  Did I mention it’s FREE for a limited time only?ย  So what are you waiting for?ย  Hurry up & get it! […]

10. Shannon July 19, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Hi Kerry! I love, love, love your book! I just purchased it from Superstore (I couldn’t wait for the library copy – there are 16 people ahead of me in the queue – but you will be pleased to know that I purchased my copy at Superstore so I received a frugaltastic 25% off the cover price because you are a Canadian author) ๐Ÿ˜‰

I really enjoyed both editions of your Frugal Food and Fitness Guides. I was just wondering if you happen to have some advice for general guideline prices for produce. For example, what can be considered a ‘good deal’ on various items (cherries, lettuce, legumes, herbs, etc)? I find that I sometimes hesitate on some purchases because I’m uncertain as to whether I should hold off or stock up on certain items.

Any guidance that you could provide is much appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Best Personal Finance Ebooks From Bloggers March 23, 2010 at 10:27 am

[…] Ebook Title: Frugal Food & Fitness […]

12. peter serpliss July 27, 2010 at 2:53 pm

13. robert April 17, 2011 at 7:36 am

Hi I just signed up and from what I see i am going to enjoy the recipes and food