It’s that time of year when the ghouls get ghoulish, the devils get devious, and the ghosts get spooky. Yes, it’s Halloween people! Last time I posted a series of Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns for your downloading spooky pleasure. Or try these Extreme Pumpkins: Diabolical Do-It-Yourself Designs or 20 Extreme Pumpkin Carving Designs (from Frightful to Fabulous) if you want more of a pumpkin carving challenge.
Due to popular request (you can stop emailing me now), I’ve used my pumpkin carving prowess to make pumpkin faces! So go ahead and carve a bat, paint a Jack O’Lantern, or get freaky with a Frankenstein face. These pumpkin stencils range from easy to challenging, so pick your favorite face and get carving! I’ve even included a Marilyn Monroe pattern for those looking to throw a more stylish Halloween party.
|Download: Vampire Bat (PDF)||Download: Frankenstein (PDF)|
|Download: Marilyn Monroe (PDF)||Download: Bow Tie (PDF)|
|Download: Evil Devil (PDF)||Download: Ghost (PDF)|
|Download: Happy Jack (PDF)||Download: Classic Jack (PDF)|
Download these free pumpkin stencils, carve a few pumpkin faces, and have a Happy Halloween!
More Halloween Fun:
Pumpkin Carving Stencil Instructions:
- Download and print the pumpkin stencil you like best.
- Use scissors to remove the black area of the stencil. Leave the white space free from scissor marks.
- Trim and make small incisions in the stencil. This helps it to lay flat on the face of the pumpkin. Tape the edges of the stencil to the pumpkin.
- Transfer the pattern by tracing a marker or pen along the stencil. Alternatively, poke holes along the pattern with a tool or needle. Remove stencil.
- Prepare your pumpkin by removing the top or base. Remove the pulp and seeds.
- Using a sharp knife carve a scary face! See How to Carve a Pumpkin for some scary tips!
When picking your pumpkin from the patch be sure to select a squash that suits the stencil. Some patterns work better on rounder, squarer, or taller pumpkins.
More Halloween Fun:
Got a ghoulish and frugal fun Halloween tip to share?
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.