It’s that time of year when individuals and families plan for travel, holidays, and vacation. Whether you’re planning to get away for a romantic weekend with your partner or take the kids on a family vacation, chances are you’ll need to pack for your trip.
Packing for a trip can be a pain, especially when you’re on the plane in a panic because you’ve forgotten something important. And leaving behind an essential item like your visa or passport can cost you. So to help you get away with more fun and less pain, I’ve put together the Free Printable Travel Checklist and Packing List. It’s a three-page pre-travel checklist and packing list all rolled into one.
The Printable Travel Checklist and Packing List will help to:
- Create a pre-travel checklist.
- Prepare your home for short and longer vacations.
- Deal with vaccinations and health issues before travel.
- Get the travel documents you need for your destination.
- Create a packing list for yourself and your kids.
- Prevent forgetting stuff while away on holiday.
- Not get caught without your underwear.
Now, packing clothes so they don’t wrinkle is something I’m leaving up to you.
Did I forget to pack something important? What’s on your travel checklist or packing list?