I’ve posted this workout log because seeking financial fitness is no different from pursuing physical fitness. They’re one and the same. Once fitness is found in one area of life, the rest falls into place. Besides, if you’re not healthy, your wealth will likely suffer as a result.
In the spirit of watching your wealth and health prosper this year, I’ve created this Free Printable Workout Log (exercise log sheet) to help you track your fitness sessions. You track your finances right? Tracking your fitness is the same.
How to use the Workout Log
Just download the workout log by clicking the picture or the link. Here’s how it can help you get fit:
- Stay frugal by tracking your fitness for free.
- Easily track weekly and daily workouts.
- Monitor fitness goals and achievements.
- Get trim, slim, and fit by honestly logging your exercise sessions.
- Keep a pulse on weight fluctuations, heart rates, and energy levels.
- Plan daily workout schedules.
- Track time spent exercising, distance traveled, and workout intensity.
- Have fun with fitness by using an attractive workout log or exercise log sheet. 😉
This two-page free printable exercise log covers a whole week. So keep yourself motivated by tracking your weekly fitness goals, hours of exercise, and workout type. There’s no time like the present to start with a simple and frugal walk to get your heart racing.
Need a beginner, intermediate, or advanced walking plan? The free eBook Frugal Food & Fitness: Get fab without spending a fortune outlines three free walking exercise plans for your workout pleasure. Here’s to your health and wealth in 2009!
Do you track your workouts and fitness with a workout log? Ever trained for an event using an exercise log sheet? Do you see a correlation between your own finances and fitness?