I have stage fright. Over the last week many new readers have joined us here on Squawkfox. Wow! I would love to welcome all new newbies to this frugal living bloggy blog. I’m always humbled and honored to be added to your RSS Readers and Email. We’re all pretty friendly here, so don’t be shy! Feel free to jump in and comment at any time!
Since so many are new, I added a Free Downloads tab at the top of the blog. I’d like everyone (seasoned and new readers alike) to have access to the good stuff. Free is good!
Get Your eBook
If you’re already a Squawkfox subscriber or just subscribed now, here’s how to get your free eBook: Frugal Food & Fitness: Get fab without spending a fortune.
- Look at the bottom of a Squawkfox email (or article in your RSS feed reader) and click the Download Frugal Food & Fitness eBook link.
- This link will take you to a special page at Squawkfox.com where you can download your free eBook.
If you have any problem downloading your eBook or you have any questions, please do send me an email via: squawkfox [at] gmail [dot] com I live to help.
Fabulous Holiday Freebies
Holiday free music, gift tags, Santa stamps, and home organization templates! Yay free!
Gift Tags, Santa Stamps, Holiday Home Help:
- Get Gifty Grinchy | Suessville Gift Tags
- Customize Santa Mail | Santa Stamps
- Google Blog | Holiday Templates (for keeping organized)
- Earth First | One in Three Toys on Store Shelves is Toxic
- Ethicurean | Yes, no, and later foods: Why Wal-Mart depresses me
- Simple Mom | Productivity & Quality Down Time
- Classifieds Marketplace for Kid Gear| hand-me-downs
- Seth Godin | The High Cost of Now
- Canadian Capitalist | FAQs on Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Four Pillars | How To Legally Pay NO Income Tax
- Clever Dude | And we’re officially stuck…
- My Two Dollars | 5 Golden Rules To Follow During The Holiday Season
- Blunt Money | How to Recognize a Scam
- MoneyNing | 32 Sensible Tips for the Holiday Season
- Mrs. Micah | 3 New Year’s Worksheets
- Money Grubbing Lawyer | How to Write a Letter to Santa
- Remodeling This Life | Frugal Project: Magnetic Advent Calendar
- The Digerati Life | Got Laid Off? What To Do When You Lose Your Job
Do visit the new Free Downloads tab to get your goodies. I’ll be returning to the Resume Writing Series so keep tuned! To all those who have emailed about my knee – I’m doing great! Thank you!
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.