Ready for some serious cute? I’ve been fawning over this baby deer all week. He likes to drop by my little house in the woods every morning. Yesterday he stopped by to smell the sunflowers. He then proceeded to eat the sunflowers. Cest la vie!
Anyfawnofcuteness, living in the woods brings many incredible opportunities to see wildlife. I am so happy to share all my bear, owl, and deer sightings with you. Time for some linky love from my RSS reader this week!
MSN Smart Spending:
It’s been a wild week for this bloggy blog thanks to Karen Datko who blogs at MSN Smart Spending. It seems two Squawkfox stories are featured this week.
If you’ve commented in the last few Squawkback Wednesdays then you may want to see if your wise financial words are featured in Karen’s post. Are you famous? Many many thanks to Karen for featuring Squawkfox on MSN this week.
- Your Three Best and Worst Financial Decisions | Smart Spending
- Cheap costumes and other Halloween tricks | Smart Spending
- Your Toddler is full of CRAP! | Blogger Dad
- Getting Fit Fiscally and Physically | No Credit Needed
- The Best $20 You’ll Ever Spend | Get Rich Slowly
Personal Finance Network:
- Getting Whacked by the Airline Fees | Clever Dude
- Buffett’s Spot On Advice | Canadian Capitalist
- Overspending when Buying in Bulk | Money Ning
- Bonds | ABCs of Investing
- Inspiration: No Credit Needed Interview | Blunt Money
This is a bit of a shorter link love post this week. Our alfalfa fields are done so it’s time to start feeding the moos. Yes, I’ve got to go drive a big orange tractor to feed the cows.
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.