I survived my knee surgery. Yay! Whew! I’ve spent the last few days icing, elevating, sleeping, medicating, and healing. If you ever need knee surgery then I highly recommend taking the prescription meds as part of the deal. There’s nothing quite like a pain free “holiday” to go with some surgical intervention. Smile.
While I survived my knee surgery, I am saddened to say my tomatoes did not. It seems the local area magpies caught wind of my hospital stay and decided to peck the heck out of my ripening fruits. Upon my hazy (and slightly drugged) return from hospital, I couldn’t help but notice the tomato damage. The peckered picture above shows the tomatoey damage. Crazy week.
It’s time for me to take another nap. In my sleepy slumber please enjoy these wonderful articles.
- Green is Frugal : SimpleMom
- How to Eat Healthy and Cheap Traveling Europe : soultravelers3
- Keep the Clutter from Returning : On Simplicity
- Find the Perfect Sofa in 8 Easy Steps : Almost Frugal
- The MER on Group Scholarship Plans : Canadian Capitalist
- Switching to RBC Direct Discount Brokerage : Quest for Four Pillars
- Feminism is Actually Quite Important to Me : Plonkee Money
- 5 Steps to Find Freelance Work in your Free Time : Mrs Micah
- Escaping the Cubicle : Persistent Illusion
Spenders & Savers
- In the Land of $1000 Televisions : Clever Dude
- Life Without Cable TV : Remodeling This Life
- 45 Jars of Spaghetti Sauce Later : Blunt Money
- Fixing True Life Finances : Money Ning
- 6 Tips to Detour Around Car Loan Problems : The Frugal Duchess
- Travel Tips for College Students : Broke Grad Student
Time for some serious knee healing. Let’s hope the magpies stay far far away!
If you enjoyed this article and would like more, enter your email address in the box below. Articles from Squawkfox.com will be sent to your email inbox for free. Your email will not be shared. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Plus, you'll get this free 92-page ebook.