Is my car a gas guzzling machine? This is a question boggling our brains these days as fuel prices reach all-time highs.
To help go the distance and answer this gassing question, I’ve created the Gas Mileage Calculator to help determine the gas consumption of your vehicle.
My hope is you will save money on gas by knowing your car’s gas mileage and consequently working towards becoming more efficient.
Use the Gas Mileage Calculator to determine:
- Gas mileage in Miles per Gallon (USA).
- Gas consumption in Litres per 100km (Canadian).
- Cost per distance.
To use the Gas Mileage Calculator:
- Open the Gas Mileage Calculator.
- Under Distance Driven, enter how far you drove on a tank of gas. From the drop-down list, select distance in Miles or km.
- Under Gas Used, enter the quantity of fuel consumed. From the drop-down list, select Gallons or Litres as your preferred unit of measure.
- Under Price of Gas, enter the price you paid for gas. From the drop-down list, select $ per Gallon or $ per Litre.
- Click Calculate. The Results display the Gas Mileage and Cost per Distance in both USA and Canadian measures.
Do the results surprise you? Do let me know what you think!